Green is the theme!
The Corrosive Challenge and Stamp Something both issued green challenges.
I used a CPS (card positioning systems) sketch. I found this fun ribbon to match. Whenever I use ribbon, I feel my life's goal is to make a perfect knot or bow! I didn't have any St. Paddy stamps so I downloaded this happy little guy from a free coloring book site! I had to shrink him a bit, but I'm really happy with the results!
Hope you're enjoying the last bit of your weekend! Prayers to all of you not feeling well!
Peace & Blessings to you all!!!
materials used:
Prisma markers, wild wasabi and summer sun cs, ATD yearbook paperpack, image from coloringbookfun.com, brads & ribbon from candy won!
You have read this article with the title St. Patrick's Day Card. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/st-patrick-day-card.html. Thanks!
No comment for "St. Patrick's Day Card"
Post a Comment