Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Springtime Birthday



Ahhh, springtime, temps are going up in the 60's today! Here's a card to celebrate the new season which starts this friday!

I was inspired by three challenges...Secret Crafter Challenge~cake, (that always inspires me!) Crafty Muse~change of season and the sketch is from Card Patterns! I know ya can't see it but the wings are glittered! The image is paper pieced and a download from Crafty Muse.

It's such a beautiful day out but I just rec'd some new rubbah in the mail....so what to do??? Stamp or go outside???? hmmmm...I'll get back to you on that! I hope you have a beautiful day! Blessings!

materials used: papers: K&co, image: CraftyMuse, swirls: Autumn Leaves, sentiment:Hero Arts, rhinestones: Kaiser

You have read this article with the title Springtime Birthday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/springtime-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Springtime Birthday"