Well, I'm in a new frame of mind today, BUT I had already made this....so we're still looking a fun cards! I promise I will make a seriously elegant card next time! hehe
Every holiday, I must dress my PB girl for the occasion! I've done one for Christmas & halloween, oooh, I forgot about St Patty's day, hmm!
Anyhoo, she's fun to play with! For this card I used Sketch Saturday 's lovely sketch and PennyBlack's challenge was a recipe, three brads, two ribbons and one flower! Quite colorful, isn't it?
We have a busy day today, but I will try to squeeze out another style of card today! Hope you all are having a fun Wednesday! Prayers to all of you not feeling well....be healed, comforted and refreshed in Jesus' name! Peace & Blessings to you all!!!
You have read this article with the title A PennyBlack Easter!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/pennyblack-easter.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A PennyBlack Easter!"
Post a Comment