Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

OH MY GOSH THERE'S AN EVEN BETTER HOUSE!!!















AN EVEN BETTER HOUSE just came on the market for LESS MONEY! Its a tiny bit bigger and instead of three rooms its two and they are really big! They call them two master bedrooms! The biggest master bedroom has a bay window. This house doesn't need any repairs! It has new paint, new carpet, new appliances, no popcorn..It does have a shake roof which would probably need to be replaced at some point. Its over looking a huge valley because you drive up a mountain to reach it and its in its own private little gated community! Its SUPER COOL! I can't believe the competition trying to get a house in my price range. I'll DIE if we get this house..I'll be so excited!!!

Work was SO stressful today. I got a visit from our Vice Principal and she had a picture of a student in her hand and asked if I knew who the student was and I said she wasn't one of my students. Then she said that this student told her that I said it was okay for her to be in my classroom during 5th period up until a week ago.

(This was sounding like the same senorio that happened to my friend who got fired a week ago, so to say the least I was freaking out inside!)

I told the VP that I don't let students in my class without a pass.

She was very friendly and said, "Okay, I'll have another talk with her."

They don't even have to have a reason to fire us temporary teachers. Its so scary!

Hopefully, this issue will be dropped and I won't have to go defend myself again. Heads are on the chopping block and I don't want it to be mine.

I just gave Spencey a bath. He's my angel! He loves the shower! He's SO CUTE! I can tell he feels really clean!!!
You have read this article with the title OH MY GOSH THERE'S AN EVEN BETTER HOUSE!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-my-gosh-there-even-better-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OH MY GOSH THERE'S AN EVEN BETTER HOUSE!!!"