Instead of using Baby Millie for a baby card, I decided she would become a messenger of smiles! Off to someone who could use a hug! Aren't these fun, happy colors? Colour Create gave us red/green as inspiration colors this week. I went with "spring-time" shades of red/green! The sketch is from the lovely Michelle for A Spoonful of Sugar. Crafty Creations' challenge was flowers. Since I'm not one to use flowers much, I chose this card to enter because of these cute little paper flowers! (Truth be told, I don't use flowers much because I can never find ones in my stash to match!) The sentiment is simple...hugs! It's from Su's Soo Many Sayings. I use these stamps alot because they're so versatile! They come on 3 wooden blocks, each has about 9 sayings in column form...not very user friendly that way! But after a little operation with my craft knife, I can use them anyway I want! Yes, I cut up my Stampin' Up stamps! You can do your wheel stamps too, cut them off their wheels and attach them to a wooden or acrylic block...no more trying to roll straight! Cool, huh? So,go ahead, mutilate your stamps and make them work for you! LOL I hope your day was a good one and you were able to bless someone with one of your beautiful creations! Peace & Blessings!
materials used:
celery, turquoise cs, regal rose DSP, Sugar Nellie stamp, SU! pastels (chalks), K&co brads, ribbon from stash, and the stitching stamps from Hot Off the Press., sentiment-partial stamp from SU! so many sayings.
You have read this article with the title Need a Hug?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/need-hug.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Need a Hug?"
Post a Comment