A card for her and a card for him! I usually don't put two cards in one post but it's Friday, I'm being efficient!!
My girlie card is from the little set of dress up girls by the Angel Co. (I think, it's blue rubber with gray foam) I used my prisma pencils & baby oil. I don't have nesties, so in order to have a scalloped rectangle big enough, I punched four squares and overlapped them! Hey, it worked!
This is the sketch from Sketch & Stash, though you can't quite see the two DP panels. My new stash is the sentiment from Lizzie Anne Designs won in candy! (LAD, Little Bits) The flower is CB'd, shaded w/white craft ink as a base "coat" then sponged with green & yellow, better IRL, fine & chunky glitter added! K&co paper, of course!
For the masculine card, the camo paper came from the clearance bin at Michael's ($0.25)! The letters are Junkiz Whimsical. I didn't take a close up but I stamped "manly" images in the bg...hunter, hunting dog, pheasant. Charisma Cardz wanted a guy card and the sketch is from the Beary Box thursday challenge!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend...Peace and Blessings to all who read here!
* highlighted for the convenience of the Sketch & Stash crew!
You have read this article with the title A Her & A Him Card!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/her-him-card.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Her & A Him Card!"
Post a Comment