In other news, I finished another art journal page for Dina's class and had so much fun! The idea behind this assignment was to teach us to stretch our ability to use layering on our pages. We were to create a page with at least ten layers on it. I used 18! HA! I never thought I could do that many, but it was fun! Here's a close up of each page, and then how they look together (remember to click on the picture to see more detail)...
Gel transfer (didn't work out very well so I covered the image up - just used it for texture in the bottom left corner)
Magazine ad
gesso
bubble wrap with spray ink
masked swirls with spray ink
monoprinted turquoise acrylic swirly things
photocopy of a photo
painted dictionary pieces
journaling
doodling
Stamped figure with Stazon ink
dots coming off figures hand and foot
orange splatters
teal oil crayon
more green spray ink and masking
sequins
white gel pen (in doodles)
crystals
lyric journal strips
OMG so fun - you could just keep going with this stuff forever!
Alrighty then - that's it for today, but I will be back again tomorrow with another update!
Have a wonderful Wednesday my friends!
You have read this article with the title EEEEEEK - It's Finally Here!!! - plus a new Art Journal Page.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/eeeeeek-it-finally-here-plus-new-art.html. Thanks!
No comment for "EEEEEEK - It's Finally Here!!! - plus a new Art Journal Page..."
Post a Comment