Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Birthday with no DP!


eek! No Designer Paper???? That's what the talented ladies over on the
Creative Card Crew want from us!!! Just don't take away my bling too!
This is a CASE of a CASE! I cased myself casing Mary Fish! I just loved these colors together and matching color was so new to me in the beginning! Now almost 2 years later, it's still one of my favs!
I don't think this one needs much explanation...brown cs, blue, white, br&bl, bl&wht. hehe The gift is from a SU! Christmas stamp set~holiday wishes and the sentiment is my trusted friend SU! cheery chat! If you haven't played along with this new challenge, pop on over, you could win some great stuff and I know you will be inspired!!!!
We're heading out later this morning...I promised the kiddos we'd stop at the library and hit all the local shops...I think Rita's Italian Ice offers freebies today; the first day of spring! Yes, we have a Rita's in our little neck of the woods....actually it's in the next town over! But I like it that way...I think the trouble all started when we got that blasted red light (traffic light) a few years ago! haha, a little country humor! Gosh, I hope you all can find humor in whatever you're doing today and make it a great one! Abundant Peace & Many Blessings to you today!
You have read this article with the title A Birthday with no DP!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-with-no-dp.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Birthday with no DP!"