Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beware: Rated S~for Silly!

Ok, I did elegant for awhile, now I have to show my silly side! Dutch Dare wanted tropical and I was thinking ...well, let's just suffice to say my brain is a scary little place to be at times! I saw this ruffled trim and flamingo punch art over on SCS...isn't it just too fun! This card is to brighten someone's day...bring some smiles and laughter into their life! I think it will be well received! I need to remind myself every now and then why I enjoy this craft so much. Not to impress someone out there looking at my creations...but to bless the person for which the card is intended! If someone else enjoys it, well that just multiplies the joy!!!
Can you believe Lili of the Valley's challenge was to make a bright & cheerful card....I think I'm going for that one! lol Thanks for looking and I hope you smiled! Blessings!!!

Materials used:
penguin Impress Stamps, scraps of pink DP and aqua paper, pixie pink paper, yellow mulberry paper (3strips layered and snipped) SU markers, SU oval & circle punches, blue Prima flower, rest from stash.
You have read this article with the title Beware: Rated S~for Silly!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/beware-rated-sfor-silly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beware: Rated S~for Silly!"