



My mom's friend Karen let us come into her office and take pictures with her 4D machine. She is SO sweet. She took a ton of pictures and did measurements! We couldn't believe how big Carly's lips look! ha! I was really hoping she'd get big lips, even though I got teased in school for mine. The umbilical cord was right under her bottem lip, which seems a little close to her neck if you ask me, but Karen said its common to be there. I couldn't believe how much Carly looks like a cartoon character. These 4D's also remind me of Curious Case of Benjamin Button. She looks like she has such grown up features for such a young little thing. She is 5 pounds and 20 oz! :) Karen was concerned with the lack of amniotic fluid. She measured only about 6.2. She said she put her patient in the hospital when she had only 5 and induced labor when it went down to 3. We go.ogled it and it looks like the healthy amount of amniotic fluid should be between 5-25, so we are definitely on the low end. We are scheduled for our two week ultrasound Wednesday, but I'm going to call our doctor tomorrow and give her the heads up just in case she's concerned. Carly's bladder was full, which means that she will have more fluid once she pees..so that's better. I'm SO swollen in my legs...I wonder if its a normal swollen.
We finally got our crib today! We're stoked! Tina's putting it together as we speak. We put all our new stuff in Carly's room, but there are SO many clothes its overwhelming. I need my sister to come over and help me organize.
I just put all new blankets in the wash. It FILLED it UP! I can't wait until everything has its place and CARLY IS HERE!!!
My sister just gave me these pictures from our wedding! I LOVE THEM! I can't wait to be that size again!!! :)
You have read this article with the title 4D Pics of Carly! 33 Weeks 5 Days Old. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/4d-pics-of-carly-33-weeks-5-days-old.html. Thanks!
No comment for "4D Pics of Carly! 33 Weeks 5 Days Old"
Post a Comment