Yesterday's pop up flower was alittle too much for me...so back in my box I go, where it's cozy and comfy. I revert to Stampin Up style, crisp & clean! Here's a simple thank you card, inspired by Dutch Dare; boho punch, DSP and too many sayings stamp set, easy,huh?
I can confidently say a day does not go by that I don't have someone to thank! We are so blessed and so many people in blogland & IRL have touched our hearts as a family! Thank you all for your continued support since May '08 when my DH was layed off after 25 years with the same Co. and the start of our own business...custom woodworking, cabinetry & furniture. And, of course this wonderful blogging experience. You have encouraged, uplifted and inspired me during a time when my face could have easily been downcast. IRL there are a number of ways to repay kindness and in blogland the best way to thank you (since I don't know all your addresses!) is blog candy....I have been collecting yummies for awhile and hope to have a nice no calorie candy ready by March....when this whole blog thing started for me. {Squishy Hugs} to all of you!
And remember you never know when a kind comment might be just what someone needed to hear that day! Blessings!
You have read this article Thank you cards
with the title A Simple Thank You #4052. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/simple-thank-you-4052.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Simple Thank You #4052"
Post a Comment