Journaling reads:
Analisa is one of the reasons that going to crops at Archiver's is so much fun! She's got a sunshiney spirit that is a joy to be around!
Everything used here is from the February "Cocoa Critters" Crop Suey kit. The sun and arrow are hand-drawn and cut out. The little fox is stamped with stazon ink and then colored with a white colored pencil.
Tonight I've been working on a very special layout for Scrapping The Music. I can't share more details about it yet, but as soon as I can, I will! Shhhhh...
I also want to mention that my friend Tracy tagged me with a little quiz, which I plan on finishing and posting here really soon! I still have some answers to finish and then I will share. It's coming Tracy - I promise!
My goal for tomorrow is to finish my Project 52 ATCs for this week and last week. My word for last week was Play and this week - hmmm.... I'm still thinking. Hopefully I will get them done in time to share them here - either way I will be back to say hello!
Until tomorrow my friends! I wish you peace, love and craftiness!
You have read this article with the title She Brings The Sunshine.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/she-brings-sunshine.html. Thanks!
No comment for "She Brings The Sunshine..."
Post a Comment