Not your traditional sweet baby card! It's a boy...hey, the new mom should know what to expect, right? I mean, there is a reason I call my youngest son...a squirrel (affectionately, of course)! If his mouth isn't going a mile-a-minute, his body is! Though I must add he is a huge blessing to our whole family, and honestly, I wouldn't want him any other way!
Another bright colored card today!
That's pacific blue,bright green and w.white! The gals over at OCC challenge wanted us to pick an embellishment and create a card around it! I've had this ribbon forever, so decided to open it finally! This sketch came from sweet Laura @2Sketches4You. I sponged to lessen the brightness of this neon green, it was hurting my eyes! I think this image is actually an old, old SU! stamp, the sentiment is so many sayings!
Oh, how do you like the Converse hightop sneakers? hehe
Hope you're having a fun filled day! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title It's a boy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/it-boy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "It's a boy!"
Post a Comment