Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pretty Big Owl...

I don't think I'll ever tire of my Hero Arts Big Owl...She is so versatile and well, stinkin' cute. I'm a huge fan of kraft paper...love it...can't live without it. I teamed the owl up with Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink...she's stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copic Shock Pink. I'm still having fun with the fabulous wooden hearts {it is on dimensionals} that I picked up from the sweet Etsy shop, Lemon Tree Studio. I stamped it with my Stampin' Up Eat Cake sentiment and popped on a little prima flower and bling. Dontcha just love that Making Memories pink lace??? I want it...I need it....in every color!

Happy Friday!!

You have read this article etsy / hero arts / Making Memories / Prima with the title Pretty Big Owl.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/pretty-big-owl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pretty Big Owl..."