Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Not enough hours in the day



I did this layout yesterday for both the Creative Type (retro) challenge and the Category Stories (what I love about) challenge. (By the way I will be a guest designer for Category Stories in June this year). I got the idea from a Pier 1 catalog that came in the mail this week. It made me think about our trip last year to NASA and voila! the layout just made itself. I drew the spaceship, found some cool retro fonts, and cut out elements from the little catalog. I am currently finishing layouts for SATU and Bad Girls, and trying to keep up with the Wilna class and the Year of Color blog. I will post some of these layouts and projects either later today or tomorrow. This afternoon I am going to a retirement party for someone I used to work with. I made her a 5 x 7 framed layout (but I forgot to photograph it before I wrapped it) of a photo I took several years ago of her at her desk - she was so engrossed in her computer that she didn't even realize I took the shot. I really hope it surprises her.
You have read this article scrapbooking with the title Not enough hours in the day. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/not-enough-hours-in-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Not enough hours in the day"