Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -



I have decided to suspend my R.A.K Challenge for awhile. I started it in the hopes that it would inspire myself and others to reach out and send a card to someone in need of a touch of cheer on days other than birthdays, anniversaries, etc. There are so many wonderful challenges out there and this did not seem to catch the eye of many. I also do not want to feel like I am a slave to this blog and must post on a day when things just don't go the right way. I will continue to post my R.A.K cards, videos, everyday cards and all other projects. A special thanks to my regulars who participated in the challenge....
Libby
Maria
Jenn
You have read this article Chatter / RAK challenge with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-have-decided-to-suspend-my-r.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "