Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What a SWEET SURPRISE!!!








Our dear friend knitted Carly this blanket and surprised us with it in the mail! It is so beautiful and soft! I love it SO much and am SO touched that he spent all those hours making something for us! :) SWWEET!

School went great today and then Tina and I did a shorter version of the walk we had yesterday on the beach. It was so nice, but I was dragging ass. My feet felt puffy from being at school all day. Then we made dinner!!! We're on a roll! Tina had to rush off to get a deal signed! Woohoo! Yeah Tina! She worked SO hard for it, but we won't count our chickens until the money is in the bank! :) I AM SO BEAT. I have to go to sleep. I have so much to do this week!!! Got to get some sleep! Opps. i'm back to my schedule again...its 7:59pm and I'm going to bed! :)
You have read this article with the title What a SWEET SURPRISE!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-sweet-surprise.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What a SWEET SURPRISE!!!"