Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pondering Layout Sizes...

I love doing layouts in all different sizes. 12 x 12, 8 1/2 x 11, 6 x 12, 8 x 8, 6 x 6 - you get the idea. And I love the idea of having them all in one binder, so... being inspired by Ali Edwards, I did that this year. But here's the thing. When I flip through my album, I find that the smaller layouts tend to get swallowed up by the bigger ones. Know what I mean? The distraction of having the bigger layout behind it, makes it hard to focus on the small one in front. Here's an example:
do any of you have this problem? And if so, have you found a solution for it? I can't decide what to do. Maybe I need to start a separate album for each size?

I got an email from Creating Keepsakes that my Project 365 kit shipped - yeay!!! I can't wait to get it! I've been taking my photos and notes and I can't wait to start putting my album together!

I've been pondering what approach I want to take for Project 52, and I think I may have found it. I was really inspired when I saw my Scrapping The Music friend Alex's 52 ATCs she created in 2008 - one each week. They are so beautiful and I adore how they all look together! I love that idea and I think I will join her in doing that this year as my Project 52. Alex does hers on Sundays, but I think I will do mine on Wednesdays - starting this week! Thanks so much for the inspiration Alex!

That's all today folks, but I will be back tomorrow with more to chat about! Til then I wish you peace and happiness my friends!
You have read this article with the title Pondering Layout Sizes.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/pondering-layout-sizes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pondering Layout Sizes..."