Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Warm & Cozy with Riley!



I hope everyone in this week's deep freeze is staying warm and cozy...this card is dedicated to you! As for all of you with the A/C on this week, warm & cozy can refer to the tea & chair Riley is enjoying! How's that?!

The sketch is from Papertake Weekly and the theme cozy came from the Crazy Amigo challenge blog! Riley is, of course, from Hanna Stamps! And the fireplace from my stash of images! I was a stamping machine today and I tried a few simple techniques~new to me, so I'll space those out over the next few days. Hopefully the simplicity will inspire you to try them too!

Praying you have a warm and cozy feeling in your heart, knowing you're loved and cared for....Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Warm & Cozy with Riley!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/warm-cozy-with-riley.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Warm & Cozy with Riley!"