
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant." ~ Anne Bradstreet
I thought I'd let you know....I am still here, even though as you can see in the picture above, we are the coldest spot in America right now! Yeah, that's me under the -17 degrees in the upper right hand corner (Maine)! burrrrr! Thanks for checking back with me...I actually have a fair amount of stuff to post and even had two friends tag me (Thanks, Michelle and Alyssa) that I will post too! I am supposed to be going to an all day scrapbooking event today, but, it is snowing right now and we are supposed to get 8-12 inches so I am trying to decide will I go for 1/2 day or cancel all together. So, I will post some stuff a bit later today!
Stay warm!!
You have read this article Chatter
with the title Pretty in Pink.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/pretty-in-pink.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Pretty in Pink..."
Post a Comment