The word I chose for this week is FAITH.

I really enjoyed making this little ATC. The background is an image from a magazine. I stamped the word "faith" with Pink Paislee alpha stamps - first in paint; and when that dried I stamped again over the top with stazon ink. The edges are light blue vintage glass glitter. That stuff is sharp - be careful if you work with it! I put clear glue around the edges of the card, and then dipped the card into the glitter. I put some paper over the top and then pressed it in so it stuck pretty well.
The journaling on the back is a line from the song "Hands" by Jewel:

I did not want to stick these ATCs away in a book - I wanted them out so I could see the collection grow! I couldn't decide how to do that, so I asked for advice from some of my SiSters at
SiSTV and got alot of great ideas! In the end, this is what I came up with.

It's just a simple ribbon tied between two push pins on the wall of my scraproom. I had to put it high enough so the cats couldn't reach it! Here's a closeup:

It's a simple solution, but I really like it! It's going to be so fun to add to it each week! I don't know that all 52 cards will fit on it, but if they don't I will simply add another ribbon above or below to accommodate the rest!
How do you store and/or display your Artist Trading Cards? I'd love to hear about it!
You have read this article with the title Project 52 Week Two.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/project-52-week-two.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project 52 Week Two..."
Post a Comment