ABC challenged us to make a wallet card. How fun is that! Plenty! I decided to use this cute little girl stamp. I bought this set at a yardsale, they're blue rubber, that's all I can tell you about them. I never made a wallet before so I improvised and this is the result! Then I thought wouldn't it be fun to put some stamped images inside and give it away! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you which challenges inspired the rest of the card. Cupcake Craft provided the sketch, and the Cuttlebug Challenge was to use our fav folder. I love all my CB folders but swiss dots seems to go with everything. I originally had the little girl stamped on a white oval and colored in (as shown in one of the photos), I forgot I wanted to cut & pop her. Redo! The swiss dots just add something, don't ya think? So, now to the give away part! If you would like to be the recipient of this wallet card (or maybe your daughter or grand daughter), just leave a comment on this post and let me know you want it! Remembering this is my first try and it's far from perfect! If there is actually more than one request, I'll put the names in a hat and let my daughter draw on Monday the 19th around noon, EST. How's that! Have a peaceful evening/day...Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Dress Up! Give Away. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/dress-up-give-away.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Dress Up! Give Away"
Post a Comment