Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Planting Seeds!



Good morning!
Wow, I stayed up way to late last night and just can't seem to get moving this morning! I had a list of things to do yesterday and we had errands to run...so that set me back a little then a sweet neighbor called and invited me over for conversation and a piece of pecan pie....um, Ok....so when I came home I picked up where I left off (the list) thinking I had time to do it all! Ha! Now I'm draggin' and the list is gonna' have to adapt today!
I made this card over the weekend for the Roses on Paper challenge. Anki has this lovely sketch with mulitple layers and charms! These are Martha Stewart papers. (love it when the whole pack of papers coordinate!) The sentiment tag, "Faith" was a $store find and I used little floss knots in the tag holes. The ABC challenge was X~use an X on your project. I used the "lattice" DP but then I see I covered pretty much of it. One Stop Craft Challenge was to use charms this week. I used my own theme of "planting seeds" ...using faith in ministering to others, planting, watering and waiting for the harvest! Not always easy! But I have experienced God's faithfulness time & time again! And thank God, he never changes!!!! I pray you all have a beautiful day, with a heart full of peace! Blessings!
You have read this article encourage with the title Planting Seeds!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/planting-seeds.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Planting Seeds!"