Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

...and many more

I'm still having fun with my SEI papers...I've always loved their Hippie Chick line...so fun & funky! This is for the SCS Sketch Challenge 212. It's a great design to highlight different designer papers...this card actually has 2 different pattern papers...one is with circles and the other has flowers, paisleys and other fun shapes. The felt flower and buttons are from Making Memories embellies that I bought over on Peachy Cheap in December...oy vey, that place is dangerous! I have to say that I really love my Stampin' Up Cute Converse set...the sentiments always seem to come in handy.

Check this out..."Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!" lol
You have read this article Making Memories / peachy cheap / SEI with the title ...and many more. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/and-many-more.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...and many more"