On a different topic, Tina took me to see the cutest house tonight. Her client didn't buy it and its priced SO low!!! It would be PERFECT for us. It has a GREAT big back yard! It got me excited, but my measly little salary...I would have to most definitely have my mom cosign. After seeing that ADORABLE house we took all the dogs on the beach for a walk. It was adorable. They loved it so much. It was warmer tonight, so we took Jack. Normally, we've been leaving him behind because he practically has no fur and he won't wear any type of doggie clothing. All three dogs had a blast. It was fun. I've been feeling REALLY impatient lately for Carly's arrival. I was telling Tina, I should be savoring this lazy time and our quiet time together, but instead I'm obsessing on her being here now! Three months should fly by, but it feels like its taking FOREVER! On that note, I have to go wash my face and get ready for bed! Tomorrow's our ultrasound! FINALLY! We can't wait to see her! Then we have part two of Getting to Know your Baby! ALL of it will be exciting!
You have read this article with the title Obama Inauguration!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/obama-inauguration.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Obama Inauguration!!!"
Post a Comment