Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Memory Box Thank You

I fell in love with this Memory Box Cozy Chair image that I recently picked up at Impress. I knew that it would be perfect for piecing or Copics. This time I decided to paper piece it with fabulous paper by Melissa Frances called Breigh. I went ahead and pieced the coffee cup with Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red...reminds me of fiesta ware :) Can you see the handle of the coffee mug? It is a heart...isn't that sweet?!! This is for the 2 Sketches 4 You Laura's sketch 17. Can you believe that this is my first time with a 2s4y?!
------------------------------------------
stamps: memory box ink: versafine vintage sepia, signo white gel pen paper: melissa frances, stampin' up chocolate chip & riding hood red, speckletone kraft accessories: stampin' up scallop punch, round scallop punch, quickie glue pen, basic grey rub-on
You have read this article 2s4y / basic grey / circle scallop / memory box with the title Memory Box Thank You. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/memory-box-thank-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Memory Box Thank You"