Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Magnolia VS Stampavie Thank You Sketch

This week at M vs. S we were challenged to create a thank you card using a lovely provided sketch! What fun! This image is a Rachelle Ann Miller, isn't she so sweet?! My 10 year old son looked at it and said, " She has a bird on her head!", in which I replied, "and?!" "Nothing" he said, "nice card." lol I'm so fortunate to have my crafting table in the "middle" of our home. I can have "in depth" conversations with my children, like that one, throughout the day!


Well, today was supposed to be back-to-normal day! I'm not quite sure we ever had a normal day before...but I was ready to start up with our homeschooling again. We like to finish up in April, right about the time the sunshine and fresh air come out. It's hard to keep your mind on school when the trees and birds are calling to you! (Like when your stamps and ink are calling to you in the laundryroom!)
Praying you have a peaceful day with your family, counting each as a blessing!

You have read this article with the title Magnolia VS Stampavie Thank You Sketch. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/magnolia-vs-stampavie-thank-you-sketch.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Magnolia VS Stampavie Thank You Sketch"