First, my 7 y.o. son has this little dry eraser board and the other day I found this drawing in his room! Sweet huh? That's him walking to the bus with our cat, Shirley. Don't ask me why Shirley is there, as she is an indoor cat who never goes to the bus stop!? Wishful thinking...

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have been making a years worth of card for my mother. I have three siblings, who are all married and there are eight grandchildren. That's 16 birthday card, four anniversary cards, a few sympathy cards, a few thank you cards....you get the idea...loads of cards! These are a sampling of some of the cards. I tried to achieve sweet, simple cards.
These are anniversary cards:
As I mentioned in a previous post, I have been making a years worth of card for my mother. I have three siblings, who are all married and there are eight grandchildren. That's 16 birthday card, four anniversary cards, a few sympathy cards, a few thank you cards....you get the idea...loads of cards! These are a sampling of some of the cards. I tried to achieve sweet, simple cards.
These are anniversary cards:
And finally as I mentioned before, we are having a snow storm here today. So far, I'd say we have 6 inches and they are forecasting another 6 inches to go. I decided not to go to the scrapbooking event I was supposed to have attended today because thought the driving might be hairy! So, instead I have relaxed with the family and done some WAY overdue cleaning and organizing of my craft room! But, I did also snap a picture of these cuties (there are two there, but one little guys hid behind the birdseed just as I snapped the pic) who were out in the snow for a bite to eat! Those are some birdseed wreaths I previously posted about. They sure looked cold and were hanging on for life, but, I guess if your hungry...
You have read this article cards /
pictures
with the title Loads of Cards.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/loads-of-cards.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Loads of Cards..."
Post a Comment