Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Haphazard Cropper...

This is so typical for me. I went to my monthly crop yesterday, right? Okay, I planned on finishing my 80's ATCs and I couldn't because I forgot my tulle. The second project I was going to do was finish my 90s ATCs but - lo and behold, I didn't have my plaid flannel. AARGH! I must become a better preparer for crops! LOL! But, honestly, it's no biggie because seriously - we don't get much done at crops anyway! We always laugh about how many hours its been and we've hardly accomplished anything! I've discovered crops are not really about cropping anyway - they are about GIRL TIME! It's so great to just see my girlfriends and update each other about what's going on in our lives, and laugh, and eat junk food. By that measure, the crop was a rousing success! Here's a pic of me with Jess and Christina yesterday:
It's great to have gal pals who scrap! I really appreciate them!

The "Pictures of You" slideshow is up at Scrapping The Music! We had a huge turnout this week - check out all the beautiful layouts! I can't wait til tonight when the new song goes up! I was so inspired by this song I made a canvas! I will be back tomorrow to show you the canvas - or head on over to Scrapping The Music later tonight when it will be posted, along with the new song and video!

Have a super Sunday everyone! I will see you all tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title Haphazard Cropper.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/haphazard-cropper.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Haphazard Cropper..."