
Donna Downey's Inspiration Journal
Suziblu's latest Art Journal workshop
A new challenge blog called Eccentric Therapy
Angie B's Daily Inspiration posts at SiStv
and of course Project 365 and
Project 52
oh, and of course the upcoming online crop at Crop Suey this Saturday!
I also went back to Ali Edwards blog to see how she does her mixed-size layouts in her album. Here's the blog entry I found. Hers look great in all different sizes, so I really think I can make it work. I just need to play around with it a little more. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions! I am going to try some of them out and I will let you know how it goes!
I will be back tomorrow, but for now - here's wishing you a friend to share your days with...
You have read this article with the title Inspiration Everywhere.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/inspiration-everywhere.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Inspiration Everywhere..."
Post a Comment