Look what my lovely hubby made for me!
He's sooo awesome!
This is my new wipe-off calendar! Dry-erase markers wipe right off glass so all I have to do now is change the "view" every month, what do ya think? I left the wood natural because I'm not sure in which room it will hang! (I'm sure altering a frame will be a challenge sooner or later!) Two challenges asked us to "frame" our projects, PennyBlack and the Lots To Do challenge. Arty Girlz' challenge was to create a ATC (2.5"x3.5"), which you will see in the lower right corner!


This was fun, I'll let you know when I "dress" the frame. I don't want to go too wild, as my arm will be rubbing the frame whenever I write on the calendar....any suggestions???
This was fun, I'll let you know when I "dress" the frame. I don't want to go too wild, as my arm will be rubbing the frame whenever I write on the calendar....any suggestions???
Thank you all for stopping by, I appreciate all your lovely comments, you make me smile! Have an absolutely sparkly day! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title I've been framed!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-been-framed.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I've been framed!"
Post a Comment