Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

...from the Heart!





...from the heart!


This card has alot going on...embossing, sanding, sponging, piercing, swirls, scallops and a heart shaped brad for good measure! Created by Hand's challenge was to use red/pink colors, then I saw Courtney's color challenge on Created by Courtney which was a little more specfic; real red, pink passion & choc chip. Ooo, goody, that's easy, I'll just combine those challenges! Well, this one boggled my brain...pink passion is really bright, no wonder I still have a whole pack of it in my cs pile! But we must press on, mustn't we! So here it is, tah dah! The Cuttlebug challenge was to distress your embossing. The Cuttlebug Spot challenge was to create a card for someone special. Aww! I really liked the look of the embossing after sanding, I will do that again. It easily took the color from sponging also! So I'm pretty happy with this one, just don't look in my trash bin! Have a lovely weekend! Blessings!

You have read this article with the title ...from the Heart!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/from-heart.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...from the Heart!"