YEAH! I motivated today afterall and took pictures of our place so we can hopefully sell it. I think they look great. It was a beautiful sunny day so I took advantage of it. We still need a picture of the office and Carly's room, but we're still waiting on the crib. Right now, Carly's room looks very empty. We also want to take a picture of our clean garage. We have two little ones, but we'll take a picture of the best one..:) I'm impressed with these photos. I hope they do the trick. I can't wait to take before and after pics of the house we want. I hope we hear back soon. We have SO many plans for that place. The first plan is ..we thought we'd change the icky carpet and stain the cement black! We've been looking at cement staining and it looks SO cool!!! I love it. Its only 50 cents a square foot to do it yourself too and there are a ton of do it yourself videos online. We'll still have to put carpet in the bedrooms..but staining the cement will be WAY cheaper than adding tile..and as far as I'm concerned it looks JUST as cool if not better!! Its so modern!!! :) Hopefully Tina will sell a few houses in the next few weeks. She's been working so hard and it would be so nice if she got something back for it!
You have read this article with the title HOUSE PICS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/house-pics.html. Thanks!
No comment for "HOUSE PICS!"
Post a Comment