Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Another Idea Catcher...

I made another idea catcher notebook - my second one. This one is a birthday gift for my friend Bree whose birthday is today! Happy Birthday Bree! Bree likes owls, so here's what I came up with... Papers used are Jenni Bowlin vintage star, Scrapdiary Linha Tord (owls & stripes) and Lucy Folch's Matryoshka (pink woodgrain). Acrylic paint swiped on the front and hand-drawn and cut letters for the title. The owl conversation is just typed with hand-drawn thought bubbles.



Bree I hope you have a wonderful birthday! This will be in the mail to you on Monday!

So, now I have finished two projects! Yeayyyy! I have a big mess to clean up and then I will decide whether to go to bed or start another one. Hmmm...

Oh, hey - Today is also the big reveal of the new February Crop Suey kits! Yeayyy! Be on the lookout at the Crop Suey blog!

Have a great Sunday everyone! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Another Idea Catcher.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/another-idea-catcher.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another Idea Catcher..."