Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Home movies !!

Well I attempted to get Spencer doing his voices on video. I emphasize the word ATTEMPTED.
My boys are not performers, unlike their sister who was singing "Tomorrow" at this age, with choreography and vibrato.
I uploaded the video any ways. because he's pretty cute even if he is shy.

OH and this is funny. I just watched the video as I hadn't previewed it until now and realized it was recorded twice over. :) hee hee hee hee. Sorry. it's only a minute long.


Nathan sits up all of the time now. He usually goes about 15 minutes before I find him on his tummy. Ry-guy can go a few minutes but usually gets distracted and starts looking around and then tips over.
Ryan is my binky kid and has fast learned the art of inserting ones own binky.
(oh and a side note. each time you feel as if you've just been hit in the back of the head with something due to the cinematography....it is because I was just hit in the back of the head by a small child. The boys were jumping on my back the whole time I was recording. sorry.)
Without further ado....I now present...the babies. scene I ryan, scene II nathan, scene III ryan.
You have read this article with the title Home movies !!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/home-movies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Home movies !!"