Okay, so if you visited the Crop Suey blog yesterday you already saw this, but just in case you missed it, I want to share my latest project with the January kit. It's a book I created to put all my creative ideas, sketches, quotes and all that other stuff that I think up or see somewhere and don't want to forget!
So, it's Wednesday - Project 52 day! I'm not sure what my word for the day will be. I'm gonna have to take the day to think about it. I will make my ATC tonight and I will be back tomorrow to post it!
Oh, and by the way - there are only a couple more days for the big sale at Crop Suey! It ends at the end of January. To check it out, click here.
I also joined another group! My wonderful friend Bree has been inspiring me with her projects for "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal," so I decided to jump right in and play along! Check it out here if you are interested.
Alrighty - that's it for today, but I will be back tomorrow - see you then!
You have read this article with the title Happy Mail and a New Project.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-mail-and-new-project.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy Mail and a New Project..."
Post a Comment