Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hang 10 Birthday

This card uses the CPS sketch #100! I used the now retired Basic Grey Hang 10. It's great for masculine cards for both young and old. This is for one of my bosses at work, he celebrates his birthday today. I'm going to pop a 7-Eleven gift card inside...hmmm...is there such a thing, a 7-Eleven gift card? I have to admit that it has probably been since the late 1980's that I've been in a 7-Eleven in the states. My brother and I did go into a couple when we were in Japan:) Anywho's my boss digs slurpees. That's when the gift card will come in handy for him..lol. That FABulous cork star on the card is from a pack that I picked up from J's for $1...they actually have a strip of magnet on the back that I just peel off.

Happy Wednesday!!!

You have read this article A Muse / basic grey / cork / cps with the title Hang 10 Birthday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/hang-10-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hang 10 Birthday"