TINA MADE THE BEST DINNER IN THE WORLD TONIGHT! SHE IS A ROCK STAR! She made W.eight Watchers Chicken Parmigiana!!! SOOOOOO DELICIOUS! She got it off their website. It was SO good. She added whole wheat noodles to the recipe and delicious vegetables. Stuff I've never tried like parsnip! It was good. She also made zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus!
AND FOR DESSERT... she created an invention..
Half of a 3 Mu.sketeers bar each with lite cool whip, blue berries and blackberries YUMMMMMMM!
I have to get back to work, but I wanted to share that experience! :)
PS. The kids said it looked like I was carrying a ball under my shirt today. HA! I forget my stomach is so big.
You have read this article with the title Busy Busy Busy.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/busy-busy-busy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Busy Busy Busy..."
Post a Comment