Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tina's Got the Cold...

Poor thing. She really got it afterall. It took her SO long to catch it, but she did. She woke up in the middle of the night with the worst sore throat. Poor thing. I'm starting to feel good again. Although, my right nostril hurts from blowing it too much. Tonight Tina had a Chinese food craving so I was the one who spoiled her and ran out and brought it home. So, cool I can do normal things again like that. It feels good to be able to wait on Tina a little bit, since thats all she's done for me for six months now. We watched the new Angelina Jolie movie called Wanted. It was SO violent, but it was good. Tina's super excited because they made a game for PlayStation 3 from the movie. She said, "THAT'S WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!" ha! So funny. She's such a kid. I used to be SO into video games. I love it when she gets excited about stuff.
My stomach has been moving all over the place. Tina and I have been sitting here watching it move up and down. It's really wild. Now, it feels like a very BIG twitch. Two more days until school is out for two weeks. So cool. Its been freezing lately and rainy. It makes you want to stay in bed! My students and other teachers keep offering me cookies and sweets. They are killing me. I've been trying to be so good...I already eat too much, but if I could avoid extra cookies and sweets..that might help a little. Its SO hard though. All that stuff looks SOO delicious..and its perfect for cold weather. Another thing I discovered recently was Hot Chocolate from S.tarbucks! YUM! That's something that could be really addictive. It was hard for me to break the double latte habit, but that habit could easily be replaced with Hot Chocolate. :) Speaking of HOT CHOCOLATE...my thighs have gotten so BIG. I'm not proud of myself for gaining 30 pounds in 21 weeks. I need to start walking and taking my dogs for walks again. I have to do something. Bed rest really set me back. I still need to be really careful that I don't start bleeding again, but I also want to get some strength back. My coworker said his pregnant wife is due in February and they walk 30-60 minutes every day together. That's AWESOME. I'm motivated.
You have read this article with the title Tina's Got the Cold.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/tina-got-cold.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tina's Got the Cold..."