Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 52, The Cuteness of Squirrels and The Holidays Hit at Scrapping The Music!


Have you heard about Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Project 52? I encourage you to check it out if you haven't. I love her idea about documenting a year in this way - especially the idea that you can dabble in lots of different types of art, but record them all in one place - that is right up my alley! Not sure exactly what forms this art project will take for me, but I am going to start preparing my album to put them in now! I'm in! This will be fun! Thanks for the inspiration Julie!

I'm also excited because the neighborhood squirrels are finally enjoying the squirrel feeder thingamabob that we put out for them:
How cute is that???? I LOVE IT! Look at his little ears aren't they cute? It just makes me smile.

Alrighty then, don't forget to check out Scrapping The Music this week! The song is "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey, and here is the layout I created for it:
I used the December Crop Suey kit for this one - which is not a Christmas-themed kit, but it worked great anyways - yeayyy!!!

Til next time I wish you tons of creative energy and plenty of time for self-expression!
You have read this article with the title Project 52, The Cuteness of Squirrels and The Holidays Hit at Scrapping The Music!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/project-52-cuteness-of-squirrels-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 52, The Cuteness of Squirrels and The Holidays Hit at Scrapping The Music!"