Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Lilac Snow



Lilac, plum & white, traditional winter colors, right? Throw in some Cuttlebug swirls and snowflakes; a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, a SU! word window punch, a dollar store mini snowflake punch, some glitter, some clear embossing, dimensionals and stamps from Inkadinkado & SU! (whew) and what do you get?????
Well, you get a wintery card for...
1. the Cute Card Thursday challenge to use LILAC.
2. the Dutch Dare challenge to PUT A HOLE IN YOUR CARD.
And
3. the OCC challenge themed SNOWMAN/SNOWFLAKE. So there!
Hope you're enjoying your day! Here, in Pennsylvania, it's sunny.....no wait, it's raining.........no wait, it's sleeting...oops, sunny again! Geezsh, I'm going back to stamping! Blessings!
ETA~ This design/layout came by way of my 17 year old DS, I just tweaked it slightly. (Normally, my 15 y.o. DS helps me...so I wanted to give credit, where credit is due!)
You have read this article with the title Lilac Snow. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/lilac-snow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lilac Snow"