Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

de-hoarding...

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is recovering from the holiday weekend. I was ultra productive as I'm gearing up for another gift show. I've found that I get grouchy when I make more than 4 of one card...that I'm a nut'ola for doing so much paper piecing {sheesh, what am I thinking?}...I've been seriously de-hoarding and using scraps...that I'm more prepared this time around.
Here is me de-hoarding:



Isn't the Melissa Frances "Brian" dp gorgeous? Yes, I've been hoarding it but decided to team it up with my Wild Saffron K&Co Flocked words and then finished it off with RABOM wide brown velvet. The cards are 5.50 inches square using Speckletone Kraft.

Have a FABulous week!!
You have read this article k and co / melissa frances / square card with the title de-hoarding.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/de-hoarding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "de-hoarding..."