Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tinkerbell



Here's the card I made while crafting with my friend Sue!
I rec'd this image with some blog candy a while back.
I used Trina's sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar challenge blog. And Cute Card Thursday's theme this week was Fairies & Angels. This is a sparkly card with paper from DCWV's glitter pack and Tink's sparkly wings, wand and wand trail so I'm also participating in Daring Cardmaker's *Sparkle & Bling* challenge! Glitter adds such a fun finished look to cards, I enjoy using it. Hence, I always have glitter somewhere on my person!!!

I pray peace over all who read here today and that love shines on you and through you........so you sparkle too! Blessings!!

Candy note......
I hope to gather my 10,000 hit blog candy together by next week and take a picture, it will be open to all readers and I will send/post worldwide. My last candy went to Poland! Meanwhile, I should be approaching my 300th post in about a week, so you still have time to subscribe to my blog....I will be drawing one lucky winner from my subscriber list for a special candy prize! Oooo, two chances to win some yummy candy! Thanks for making blogging fun!
You have read this article with the title Tinkerbell. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/tinkerbell.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tinkerbell"