
I collect reindeer - I have a few that I received when I was a little girl and I try to add one or two each holiday season. When we moved onto the sailboat, I had to get rid of a lot of stuff so I went through my reindeer and gave away quite a few - of course I kept the very special ones and have added more in the last few years.
I put them out this weekend and arranged them by type - stuffed in a basket, fragile ones on top of the television cabinet so the cat cannot get near them, and the "girls". I took photos of them this morning so I could use them for a DYL layout but of course, I had to display my favorites here:
You have read this article holidays
with the title the thundering herd. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/thundering-herd.html. Thanks!
No comment for "the thundering herd"
Post a Comment