Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

New quilting project




Why is it that when you have projects to finish by certain deadlines you are suddenly obsessed with beginning a new totally unrelated project? Or maybe it's just me. I have a short sleeved sweater to finish knitting, some bird ornaments to sew for the Christmas tree, layouts to do for DYL class so what do I spend last Tuesday doing? Laying out a new wall hanging - I have loved Kaffe Fassett's quilts for so long and checked out his quilting books from the library several times so I spent the day selecting fabrics from my stash, cutting, and laying out. I used some vintage pieces for the bowls that I had bought in a huge bag from St Vincent de Paul. the wall hanging has an Oriental flavor to me.
I just looked at the photo and realized one of the bowls had blown off the wall - not to worry, it's just down on the floor.
You have read this article quilting with the title New quilting project. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-quilting-project.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New quilting project"