There was a woman standing in front of the deodorant that she needed.
She politely asked if she could please excuse her while she got her select brand.
The woman backed away and looked at J, looked at the kids, looked back at J and then said hesitantly, "heeeey, are you ??? were you on Five under 5 ???"
OH YA people she TOTALLY got recognized at Wally's world.
If you liked seeing a 2 mom family on Disc.overy Health, click here and tell them.
Unfortunately it's usually only the people who DON'T agree with the programming that speak up. It only takes a few minutes and personally besides our show, the pregnant man, and the 2 moms with quads....I think that sums it up in the gay and lesbian front.
What I'm thankful for. Driving 30 miles with Nate completely strap free in his car seat sleeping peacefully. OH YES YOU HEARD ME !
We went to the Zoo with friends today and after locking my keys in BAV (oh and that whole keyless remote through a cell phone to unlock doors must have a distance limit, because it didn't work today) putting 2 double strollers away, strapping 3 tired screaming kids in and lifting 2 sleeping babies ssssh don't wake them up it's a long way home..carefully...gently lower them in to their bases, I didn't even realize that he wasn't strapped in his car seat but just sitting in it. (sound of my heart dropping through my vergina)
I'm so thankful for great friends who went to the zoo with me and for arriving home safe and sound following.
I hope you all have a delightful and delicious Thanksgiving.
You have read this article with the title Thankful recognition. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/thankful-recognition.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Thankful recognition"
Post a Comment