Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still Sick and Tired but ready for Christmas...

Well, if this first illness of the "illness season" is any indication of the future, I am ready for spring! I have almost no voice, a ragging headache, nose that won't stop running and a cough that will not quit! Yug! Oh well...

To cheer me up a touch today, I worked on a new header for the Christmas season. I am so excited for the holidays this year!! Don't know why, but, I am ready!! It's a little early, I know, but is it really ever too early...I say no!

Hope to be back in the saddle soon. I thought about going into the craft room today but could not muster up the energy...
You have read this article Chatter with the title Still Sick and Tired but ready for Christmas.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/still-sick-and-tired-but-ready-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still Sick and Tired but ready for Christmas..."