Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sorry.../ Disney world/ new camera

I just had a rough weekend! I was sick and nothing goes right... Now things are getting better - not 100% yet... But I will be ok... (one of those days!!)

Yay.. We, finally make a plan to go Florida for Christmas. We both are idiot! (no-no). We weren't aware... Dang I wish we researched.... Disney world - to make reservation restaurants - need to make at least 180 days before! Shit... We called and see what's avaliable.. Whew... We reserved two places as planned. :o) Kids will have fun no matter what!

We got a new toy - a new camera :o)



















You have read this article with the title Sorry.../ Disney world/ new camera. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/sorry-disney-world-new-camera.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sorry.../ Disney world/ new camera"