Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Holiday Sparkle

I've been busy creating...you can't tell by the photo but this KI memories paper is part of their frosty line. There is a gorgeous sheen to the Festive Baubles paper. I've teamed it up with Stampin' Up Basic Gray, one of my new favorite cardstocks. The "holiday sparkle" text stamp is ala A Muse.
Fabriano's are definitely my "comfort" zone...clean & simple. The coffee cup & text are from A Muse.
My third and last card is another clean and simple from Stampin' up. This one screams "preppy". My inspiration for this one was from decor8. The apples are from my Tart & Tangy set and the text is from One Smart Cookie.

Wow! Three cards in one posting...Whew! I've decided that I like making 4 or 5 of one design but find if I'm making the card with 12 x 12 dp, I end up making eighteen 4.25 inch square cards.
I borrowed my boy's ipod touch...oooohhhhh....it rocks. He saved up his own $$ to buy it all on his own....I think I need to do that too..lol.
You have read this article A Muse / fabriano / ki memories with the title Holiday Sparkle. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/holiday-sparkle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holiday Sparkle"