Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend so far!! I took a little break from blogging...missed you!
Ooh La La had a challenge to make a card with paper folding. I so wanted to do something awesome and new (to me)...but alas, I just didn't have the mojo to do much more than this. A sweet little folded bow! I'll get back into the "swing of things" after we finish decorating the house this weekend and have Bing Crosby singing, White Christmas!!
As this wonderful magical season starts in our home, I'll leave you with a fun movie recommendation. Our Christmas season kick-off movie, every year, is The Muppet's Christmas Carol. We'll be watching it today! Blessings to all!
You have read this article Christmas with the title Santa Claus is Coming to Town!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Santa Claus is Coming to Town!"